Business Ethics is an umbrella term under which ethical and moral rights and
duties are applied in a company within its human resources and towards
customers, suppliers, social institutions, environment.
- Respect of human rights and of the privacy of the employees;
- Observance of all laws relating to the fairness of the employement
- Ethical issues regarding environment protection;
- Compliance to occupational safety and health rules;
- Strict inside-office observance of moral principles such as:
>Impartiality and equity
>Protection and respect of each individual
>Honesty and integrity
Adriatech management promulgates within its staff the understanding awareness
and application of the ethical rules listed above, exerting all efforts required
to make sure that these rules are strictly observed, hence guaranteeing constant
respectful attendance and service.